View Profile BecomeTheFridge

9 Movie Reviews

Huh, wow, animation is honestly pretty decent. You say this is your first cartoon, but it certainly doesn't look like it (leagues better than the first crap I made when I first got Flash CS3).
w00t!

Pretty cool, mate. Animation isn't too shabby, and the use of sound and music, while it could be better, works pretty well.

w00t!

Not sure how I stumbled across this. But... For your first flash animation, not too shabby (it's honestly a lot better than the first one I made, which isn't even worth putting on this site).
It's definitely rough around the edges, but the characterization, the timing, and overall feel is not too bad. Can actually get a sense of the characters from it (which is more than I could say from some of my first works). Definitely keep at it, though, as you got a nice start.

VrickG-Animated responds:

Hahahah!!! yeh back then I am so proud of this and I really want to show to ppl wat I did but now i just want to throw it away hahah but meh, its almost 1 year ago so just leave it there. And also I'm better now, i guess.. I have an upcoming short this May so wait for it ;) and thanks btw, you're nice!

4 Game Reviews

Series was short but sweet. Look forward to playing the new stuff that's come out since this one.
w00t

Well that was flipping fantastic. Alas, I haven't known about newgrounds since it's inceptions (kinda impossible, being as I was only born a year before its birth), but in the past 7 years that I've become familiar, it's been pretty interesting seeing its development, the people coming and going, the ups and downs, etc. *raises his glass* Here's to another 20!

Hmm... I like it! Art style is a little rough, but I definitely liked the dialogue, especially when it got a little self-referencial. w00t

1 Audio Review

Nice mate! Like the aggressive, dirty tone you got here

Septyrikon responds:

Thanks for the compliments! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

104 Art Reviews

I'll never get tired of designs like these

Fuckin' hell, that is a really cool design

That definitely takes me back
One of my favorite series back during my 2008-2009 days of Newgrounds.
I kinda miss the-Swain's animations

Alex @BecomeTheFridge